Sunday 5 June 2011

Some new cards for the collection

I have been very busy this week making cards to add to the collection. I thought I would try out some new designs and concentrated on some interesting ones for men as father's day is just around the corner. Here is what I have made:






 When I got bored of making men's cards (they're really not very inspiring) I tried my had at some new girly cards.

Here is the tulip bridge stamp used again. Although I like the design I've not had much inspiration with it.

Here is an updated version of the padded cards I made previously, this time it has slightly more colour to it

And this one is very girly, using some vinyl butterfly stickers that I have had for ages and again, not had much inspiration to do anything with until now:

And here is a glittery birthday card to finish off the collection:

If you like what you see then all the cards are available at Prestbury Crafts and Gifts, Cheltenham - while stocks last! Some of them I can only make once but there are plenty more available. Why not pop in for a visit:

Prestbury Crafts and Gifts
8 The High Street
Prestbury
Cheltenham
GL52 3AS

No comments:

Post a Comment