Thursday 23 September 2010

More Christmas Cards

I have again been busy making Christmas cards and I thought I would share a few:
CX1 
This is my favourite one. It started by going wrong. I tried to do something clever and it backfired. So I sat there and thought about how I could rectify the situation, so I added the ribbon on the side. The christmas tree is a clear glitter sticker that I stuck onto green card and then cut around it. It is then stuck with foam pads onto the front of the card making it stand out. I think the end result is brilliant!!

CX2 
This tall DL card feautures 2 chrsitmas geese as the topper. The background paper is finished with a shiny red brad in each corner and on there is a bell which actually rings, added to the topper.

CX3  
This card has 4 different christmas tree stickers. They are foiled stickers which gives them a bit more character. A simple, modern christmas card.

CX4
I like this card too because I love glitter. It doesn't show up really on here, but the snow flakes are covered with glitter. The light purple background paper is finished with purple brads in each corner which frames the card nicely.

CX5
A traditional card with a modern twist. The robin is layered decoupage and there is a slight shiny silver outline around the robin too. The greeting also has the same silver surround

CX6
This card plays on different geometric shapes and the white paper on the top is covered with glitter. Again, a foiled christmas tree sticker is in the middle of the card along with smaller foiled star stickers in each corner.

CX7
A black and white bear is the main feature on this card and is mounted on a background paper that shows strings of lights and candy canes. The silver greeting has a pronouned, decorated capital letter.


CX8
This card has a ribbon on the left hand side that has silver sequins on it. The red stars are cut fron glittery paper and again the wording has pronounced, decorated capital letters.

CX9
The last card has quite a lot going on, but all the papers are from the same set so go together quite nicely. There is no need for a greeting as it features in the bottom strip, and the red paper shows all the things you might find in a stocking, which again is a foiled sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment