Friday 3 December 2010

Birthday Cards

Amongst the Christmas cards I have been making there were also a few birthday cards too. Here are two of my favourite ones:

This one was made for my brother. I was unsure of what to make when I came across the champagne bottle. I added the 21 to the blank label and went over the spray with glitter.

It's a shortfall card as well and the inside is covered in matching paper. I did attempt to put the individual letters to spell out 'happy birthday' on the inside but it didn't look right when I had done it

The next card is perfect for any girly birthday you may have coming up. The dress is cut out of handmade paper with glitter already on the front. I added some gems around the neckline and mounted it onto pink glitter card that had been punched with a border. The flower is made by cutting strips of ribbon and layering them together. Very sophisticated!

No comments:

Post a Comment