Thursday 30 December 2010

Holiday card craft

I had some really nice stamps for Christmas and as I was a bit bored of making Christmas stamps I thought I would try something a bit more cheerful to take away the winter blues:


This one could be an Easter card I think as they look like chickens, but it could be used for any occasion and was very simple to make with a stamped flower border at the bottom.

This one again features birds and I created the paisley background by repeatedly stamping a square of paisley onto a purple background. The ribbon hides the gaps quite nicely!!


Although this one has rain in it I still think it's quite a cheerful card. I chose thank you as the greeting but it cold be used for a variety of occasions or could even be left blank.


I am not too sure about this card, it's quite wintery with the green and brown colouring and could be used to any occasion. I do like the border which was repeatedly stamped round the edge and features a small acorn.

I absolutely love this one and it's perfect for children. It has a comedy cow stamped in the front and is actually a double card. The front lifts up to reveal the words 'Happy birthday' and the inside is blank. Gives the young child something extra to play with.

I then decided to use up some old bits and have a go at re inventing some cards I had made previously and here are the results:

I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment