Tuesday 19 July 2011

July's handmade cards

I feel like I haven't made many cards recently, but then I look at the pictures I have taken of them all and realise that there are actually quite a lot. I had run out of inspiration for anniversary and wedding cards, which seemed to be the most popular and most requested so when I got some new products through I was very pleased to feel inspired again:




I have also been playing around with the new stamps I got and although I have made a few with them already there were still more cards I could make out of them including this one with the camper vans on it - perfect for both male and female I think:
These cards were made with my new peel off's

These gorgeous little girl stamps were borrowed from a friend.

And this new stamp was used to make a boy's card, which I never get any inspiration for at all!

My obsession with core'dinations cardstock continues and after my attempt at scrapbooking (which I will post pictures of later) I tried some more cards, both with the distressed look and the more sophisticated, neat look to them:


And here are the rest:


My favourite one is the gingerbread people on the engagement card!


Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment