Friday 1 July 2011

A week full of card making

After a few days with no inspiration at all for card making, my selection was diminishing some what so I had to make some more. Once I had sat down with a few bits in front of me I found that I had more inspiration that I thought and is is what I made:

I had to make Hannah's birthday card first of all and seeing as she was the one who started me off in card making I had to find something that would impress her. I tried a double twisted easel card - it was my first attempt and I thought it turned out very well. She was very impressed

And then I played around with a few other bits and came up with these:





Nothing too exciting there but I have great plans for things to come. I made my first scrapbook page the other day as an example to take to my next workshop and I was quite pleased with the result. I now have a whole load of pictures I want to make scrapbook pages out of now.

I have also been making my own range of backing papers as well and again I am very pleased with the result. They are heat embossed with snowflakes on and will be available in the shop later this month. I hope they are popular and I have lots more designs I would like to try out if they sell well - watch this space!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment